- RSVP ClosedTue, Mar 02Muse Café*EVENT POSTPONED* Mike Wilkins, Digital Content Director for Orchard PR, will be joining us as our March guest speaker sharing how he got to where he is today and the top ten reasons to use digital content to promote your business.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Jan 12Muse CaféWe all start the New Year with great resolutions but they never last. Let Sophie Shand, holistic nutrition coach, explain why and give you the perfect tips to help stop the self-sabotage when you want to embrace healthy habits all year round.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Nov 03Muse CaféPaul Chambers, of Paul Chambers Photography, will be talking about how as we live and love in a time of COVID-19, we dwell more than ever in possibility and how in light of this, he is attempting the long view and living life on life’s terms, as his friend Bill W suggests ‘a day at a time’.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Oct 06Muse CaféSarah Watkinson-Yull, Founder of internationally known shoe brand Yull Shoes, will be sharing how she grew her retail business and is adapting to this ever changing environment and growth of e-commerce as we return to life post-pandemic.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Sep 01Muse CaféShelaine Green, Chair of new group 'Women in Public Life', will explain how the group is helping break down the barriers that hold Guernsey people back from standing for public office and becoming Douzeniers, Jurats, Deputies or Tribunal Members.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Aug 04Muse CaféJon Buckland, former Chief Secretary for the Environment and Infrastructure Committee and now founder of ‘Unleashing Potential' will discuss what the States’ vision for ‘Revive & Thrive’ actually means for you, as a small/medium business owner, and how you can leverage more support going forward.