- Tue, 07 SepMuse CaféLouise Misselke, Chairperson, and Bella Farrell, CEO, for Health Connections will be joining us as our September guest speakers sharing all that they are doing to help our community live a happier and healthier life. Charity and business representatives are welcome to join and network.
- RSVP ClosedTue, 01 JunMuse CaféMike Wilkins, Digital Content Director for Orchard PR, will be joining us as our June guest speaker sharing Mike will be sharing his career journey from journalism into PR and explaining why video and digital content should definitely be a part of your communication strategy.
- RSVP ClosedTue, 11 MayMuse CaféSasha Kazantseva-Miller, Entrepreneur and People's Deputy, Economic Development Lead for Digital, Skills and Entrepreneurship will be joining us as our May guest speaker. *This event is now fully booked but you can register on the waiting list*
- RSVP ClosedTue, 12 JanMuse CaféWe all start the New Year with great resolutions but they never last. Let Sophie Shand, holistic nutrition coach, explain why and give you the perfect tips to help stop the self-sabotage when you want to embrace healthy habits all year round.
- RSVP ClosedTue, 03 NovMuse CaféPaul Chambers, of Paul Chambers Photography, will be talking about how as we live and love in a time of COVID-19, we dwell more than ever in possibility and how in light of this, he is attempting the long view and living life on life’s terms, as his friend Bill W suggests ‘a day at a time’.
- RSVP ClosedTue, 06 OctMuse CaféSarah Watkinson-Yull, Founder of internationally known shoe brand Yull Shoes, will be sharing how she grew her retail business and is adapting to this ever changing environment and growth of e-commerce as we return to life post-pandemic.
- RSVP ClosedTue, 01 SepMuse CaféShelaine Green, Chair of new group 'Women in Public Life', will explain how the group is helping break down the barriers that hold Guernsey people back from standing for public office and becoming Douzeniers, Jurats, Deputies or Tribunal Members.
- RSVP ClosedTue, 04 AugMuse CaféJon Buckland, former Chief Secretary for the Environment and Infrastructure Committee and now founder of ‘Unleashing Potential' will discuss what the States’ vision for ‘Revive & Thrive’ actually means for you, as a small/medium business owner, and how you can leverage more support going forward.