What we offer
If you’re looking for an enjoyable, informal way to make new business contacts, or to bring clients to, then Rise & Shine is the ideal networking club in Guernsey for you.
Meetings are normally held on the first Tuesday of each month, starting at 7.30am and finishing around 8.45am but definitely no later than 9.00am.
We typically have around 30-35 guests each month representing a wide variety of local businesses, big and small.
"These events offer me the opportunity to network with a diverse and growing group of local business people. Speakers are always relevant and interesting, plus meeting for breakfast doesn’t eat into my working day."
Gillian Mabbett, The Red Carnation Hotel Collection
- 16 Jan 2024, 07:30 – 8:451857, Kings, Kings Rd, GY1 1QF, Guernsey'Busting Nutritional Myths: The No Nonsense Guide'. Claire Luvin, PT & Nutritionist at Kings Health Club, will be providing an evidence-based journey debunking nutritional myths and providing you a no-nonsense guide to healthier choices for 2024.
- 05 Dec 2023, 07:30 – 8:45The Bathing Pools Café, 1 La Valette, Guernsey GY1 1HP, GuernseyEnjoy an even more informal fun and festive gathering with a short talk from local writer Jenny O'Brien on why she’s a firm believer in making her own luck and why hard work and persistence, while important, can only take you so far.
- 07 Nov 2023, 07:30 – 8:45The Bathing Pools Café, 1 La Valette, Guernsey GY1 1HP, Guernsey'Under Promise, Over Deliver: The Power of Exceeding Expectations'. Ellie Lawrence, MD of FWS Ltd, will be discussing her personal and professional journey including her practised strategies to juggling a busy and fulfilling life.
- 12 Sept 2023, 07:30 – 13 Sept 2023, 08:45The Bathing Pools Café, 1 La Valette, Guernsey GY1 1HP, Guernsey'Working Together'. Joni Nettleship, Development Officer at the Association of Guernsey Charities, will be talking about how our community can work together to make Guernsey a better place, with tips for effective CSR, and the AGC's future plans for charity collaborations.
- 04 Jul 2023, 07:30 – 8:45Muse Café, Marina Court, Glategny Esplanade, St Peter Port GY1 1WP, Guernsey‘Unlocking fulfilment and success: Do what you love'. Join us for an inspiring talk with Tim Langlois, a successful entrepreneur who turned redundancy into an opportunity to follow his passions.
- 02 May 2023, 07:30 – 8:45Muse Café, Marina Court, Glategny Esplanade, St Peter Port GY1 1WP, Guernsey‘From Burnout to Breakthrough: Prioritising Wellbeing to Achieve Success'. Martine Ellis, a local writer and educator, will talk about her own experience and provide actionable takeaways to help you identify stress triggers, set boundaries, and create time for appropriate self-care.